step 1: open command prompt
step 2: ssh email@example.com
step 3: enter the password or ssh key (note: the password will not be visible
now you are logged in
step 4 : update your system “apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
step 5: apt-get install git node.js
step 6: apt-get nginx -y
step 7: apt-get pm2 -g (we need to install this globally)
step 8: pm2 start <process Name> to run the project live we need to start pm2 server
step 9: your Website is live
linux usefull command
- ls => to list all the folder’s present
- ls -a => to list all the hidden files included
- cd ../ => to go back one directory
- cd <file_Name> => change directory which you want to go in
- rm <file_Name> => remove file
step 5: git usefull command
- git clone <git repo link which has to be cloned> => repository which we want to deploy
- git pull => to fetch the data to the latest.
- npm i => to install node modules.
- npm run build => to create a build.